We adapt to changing conditions and leverage proven and new technology, partnerships, and operational excellence to ensure sustained growth of our business into the future.
Our Business Resilience pillar focuses on digitization and our operational technology strategy; harnessing innovation and sustainable solutions throughout the mine life cycle, ensuring continued responsible production at our operations and uniting infrastructure and sustainability to improve performance. Importantly, we will continue to source the products our operations require responsibly, making sustainable purchasing decisions as we ourselves navigate the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Our Guidelines, Memberships and Associations
Under the Responsible Mining Framework, we commit to develop and implement management systems and operating practices that take into consideration applicable international guidelines, including:
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- UN Global Compact
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- CDP Climate Change (aligned with the voluntary Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations)
- Principles on Security and Human Rights
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standards on Social and Environmental Sustainability
- Global Reporting Initiative
Involvement with memberships and industry associations enables Lundin Mining to keep current regarding matters of public policy, emerging-sector and sustainability trends, regulatory updates, and the sharing of industry best practices. Lundin Mining was a member or participant in the following industry associations: